As Arnold points out, there is an otherwise inexplicable shift in direction in the Piccadilly line passing east out of South Kensington. “In fact,” she writes, “the tunnel curves between Knightsbridge and South Kensington stations because it was impossible to drill through the mass of skeletal remains buried in Hyde Park.” I will admit that I think she means “between Knightsbridge and Hyde Park Corner”—although there is apparently a “small plague pit dating from around 1664” beneath Knightsbridge Green—but I will defer to Arnold’s research.
But to put that another way, the ground was so solidly packed with the interlocked skeletons of 17th-century victims of the Great Plague that the Tube’s 19th-century excavation teams couldn’t even hack their way through them all. The Tube thus had to swerve to the side along a subterranean detour in order to avoid this huge congested knot of skulls, ribs, legs, and arms tangled in the soil—an artificial geology made of people, caught in the throat of greater London.
you’re planning to spend ~£80bn on HS2 you absolutely can spend money you don’t have you massive liar
don’t forget they’re also letting private rail firms put prices on some fares up by as much as 6% next year, aka miles faster than either wages or inflation are increasing
Oh my god I hate England
- “‘Ello, ‘ello, ‘ello, what’s goin’ on ‘ere then?”
- "I’ve finished sweeping your chimney now so that’ll be two bob please, m’lady"
- "I’m Shaun Williamson — I used to play Barry on Eastenders"
- "OI IT’S 7 BONG"
- "Everything here costs three times more than it should let’s pool our monetary funds together so we can afford to live"
- "You’re the London to my UK government i.e. I don’t care about anyone or anything else"
- "Snog us innit"
- "Thanks for rescuing me from the River Thames in which I was drowning"
- "That mouth-to-mouth was wicked!"
- "Sick arse mate!"
- "Arsenal! Arsenal! Aaaarseeeenaaaaaal!"
- "You know The North? SOD IT!"
- "Doctor Who"
- "Here’s your chips, love"
- "My knob’s big like one of those big buildings they keep putting up here and also another similarity is it’s ugly and nobody wants it but uhhh here we are anyway so if you fancy a go"
- "I once met Shaun Williamson who used to play Barry on Eastenders"
- "King’s Cross but I’m Horny!"
- "My love for you could never die not even if the Metropolitan Police shot it repeatedly for no reason"
Ferguson Police conveniently forgot to publicly release this part of the footage.
It shows Michael Brown paying for the pack of cigars he supposedly stole.
The officer who murdered Michael did not know he was a ‘suspect of a robbery’, so the tape of him ‘stealing’ the cigars have no relation to the killing.
But this footage is important because it proves that the police are trying to justify Mike’s murder by slandering his character.